Commercial Vehicle Mechanic / Diesel Engine Mechanic (RED SEAL)
Good Luck Truck & Trailer – Abbotsford, BC
Wages: $20 – $30 Negotiable plus Benefits.
|Commercial Vehicle Mechanic / Diesel Engine Mechanic
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performing CVIP for all types of tractor and trailer. Preventive maintenance of all fleet vehicles, tractor trailer units
• Repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot problems with customer mechanical and electronic equipment.
• Maintaining a clean driving record and producing a drivers’ abstract upon request.
• Calibrate service equipment & follow instructions on work orders.
• Excellent skills to Diagnose engine problems , repair and Overhaul (CAT, Cummins, Detroit, and Mercedes).
• Excellent skills to diagnose electrical problems and computer diagnose.
• Excellent skills to diagnose Power Train, fix problems and re-built Transmission and Differentials.
The Right Candidate should:
• Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Be mechanically inclined with electronic experience.
• Be able to troubleshoot and calibrate both mechanical and electronic equipment.
• Have a clean driving record.
• Be able to provide references.
• Be prompt, pleasant, with a positive attitude and ability to follow instructions.
• Work well with others in a teamwork environment.
• Have the ability to work independently and think under pressure.
• Have strong communication skills – ability to provide excellent customer service and communicate well with all internal and external clients.
• CVIP license/College Diploma preferably in an electronics or mechanical (or exceptional Skills)
• Strong aptitude for mechanical, electronic and computer systems.
• Hands-on experience or strong familiarity in Equipment-Handling.
• Excellent communication ability, time management and organizational skills.
• An interest and motivation for building relationships with customers, utilizing outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work in a demanding environment, and enjoy learning new things.
• Strong problem-solving ability, especially in managing customer concerns
Apply Now! Please send your resume! We thank all the applicants; however shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Forward Resume: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Phone: 604-625-1133 (Office)
Contact person: Nick